Home of the Ant Hill
Ant provides a minimalistic management interface for the database backend of Bind-DLZ.
Currently Ant only supports PostgreSQL. However, the combination of pear MDB2 and a bit of oop should enable you to easily support any other db.
I've gotten around to releasing a 0.2 beta. The schema hasn't changed. However, looks and php-code have.
Changelog version 0.2b
- Added delegation for /25 subnets and up.
- Added test function to check records.
- Improved sql code.
- Restructured the code.
- Added simple actions log.
- Improved templates.
- Added create zone by templates function (dns/templates).
- Deleting either zone or record requires a confirmation.
- XFR tested successfully.
- Changed directory structure.
Hell it works in Links!